iOS Developer - SDK/Objective C (1-4 yrs)
PoloSoft Technologies is looking for a Mobile App Developer to work on our iOS & iPad native application. We are seeking iOS Developer who will participate in all aspects of architecting, coding, scaling and developing new and innovative applications.
- Responsible for timely delivery and software quality.
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
- Feedback in architectural, design and product discussions
- Design & build advanced applications for iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Take initiative to upgrade your skills and trying new technology trends and sharing the same with the team.
- 1-4 years of experience in iOS Mobile App development.
- Having Command on iOS SDK using latest tools Xcode 6, 6.1.
- Should have published two or more iOS apps in the App store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, OOPS and Cocoa Touch.
- Good knowledge of iTunes Store deployment Process for uploading apps.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as SQlite, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Storyboard and UI Views Integration.
- Having practical knowledge of Client Server integration using REST or SOAP services.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.